Preposition doubling (Katerina King ref.)

EMILY KLENIN klenin at ucla.edu
Wed Mar 10 17:32:58 UTC 1999

The article is in Russian Linguistics 13 (1989).185-206. "On preposition
repetition:  a study in the history of syntactic government in Old
Russian". It contains references to important earlier work by Worth,
Zalizniak. EK.

************************

Emily Klenin
Department of Slavic Languages
115 Kinsey Hall
Box 951502
Los Angeles, CA 90095-5263

fax 310 206 5263

On Wed, 10 Mar 1999, Katerina P. King wrote:

> You do know about Emily Klenin's article on "prep rep"?
>
> Katya King
>

> On Tue, 9 Mar 1999, Michael Yadroff wrote:
>
> > Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 02:02:10 -0500
> > From: Michael Yadroff <myadroff at indiana.edu>
> > To: SEELANGS at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU
> > Subject: Preposition doubling
> >
> > Dear SEELANGers,
> >
> > In Colloquial Russian (as well as in Old/Middle Russian and Russian
 Dialects),