images of poets

A & S alesta at banet.net
Fri May 7 02:22:51 UTC 1999

Dr. Rifkin,
you might want to take a look at http://www.litera.ru/stixiya/

Elena Rosenberg
Fordham U.

:For a web site I'm putting together for a course I'm teaching, I'm looking
:for images of famous Russian poets (19th and 20th century) that can be used
:without copyright restriction.  Does anyone know of such images that I
could
:use for in-house surfing (i.e. students of my course, not available to
:outsiders) without fee?
:
:Thanks for the help!
:
:Poets included in my search are:  Pushkin, Lermontov, Tiutchev, Fet,
:Nekrasov, Khlebnikov, Akhmatova, Balmont, Maiakovskii, Belyi, Blok,
:Tsvetaeva, Akhmadulina, Pasternak, Nabokov, Gippius, Goranevskaia,
Okudzhava
:(listed in pedagogical order, not in chronological or alphabetical order --
:my apologies!)