Russian-English Translation Position

Shipley, Linda LShipley at flagship.ru
Wed May 12 07:51:39 UTC 1999

Flagship TeleSystems, an international software company based in Moscow is
seeking a full-time translator. We need a native English speaker or
a Russian with exceptional English skills that can translate our User
Documentation, Functional Specifications and various other documents from
Russian into English.

The ideal candidate does not need to already possess a technical vocabulary
in Russian, but must be interested in developing one.  S/he should be
computer literate and able to commit to one year of working at the company.
This position is available immediately and is ideal for graduate students
who want to work in Russia.

Please send resumes via e-mail to LShipley at flagship.ru or via fax
(095)795-0525 Attn: Linda Shipley

Linda M. Shipley