student ISO student-housing near Fordham in NYC

Devin P Browne dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu
Mon May 17 13:50:31 UTC 1999

Sorry, I know this is not related to the list, but one of my FL students
is in a desperate position.  She has been accepted and really wants to go
to Fordham University in the Bronx, NYC.  Housing filled up the day before
she got her deposit in.  Having no family or friends in NYC, she is at a
loss as to where to look for student-type, "inexpensive" housing near the
college.  Please respond off-list with any suggestions you can offer.

Devin

Devin P Browne
dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu