Roman Polansky's et al. Master and Margarita

Alexey I. Fuchs c0654038 at techst02.technion.ac.il
Thu Nov 11 11:43:51 UTC 1999

> Please excuse another inquiry: in recent issue of Harper's magazine I
> came accross some information (in article on Woodstock 1999) regarding
> Roman Polansky's project related to M. Bulgakov Master and Margarita.
> But the reference was very vague.
> Does anyone know wether Polansky has ever made this film, or is still
> working on it. Any information would be appreciated.

Please excuse another reply which brings only more havoc to the question.
Does anybody know what is the fate of director Kara's movie "Master i
Margarita," made circa 1990? It has never been on screen due to some law
problems, unknown and incomprehensible for me.
I remember only the actor cast.

                                                        Alexey