FL advocacy video

David Burrous dburrous at jeffco.k12.co.us
Tue Nov 16 14:20:17 UTC 1999

The Colorado Congress of Foreign Languages has produced such a video entitled
"The World Has Many Voices".  It is 7 minutes long, making it ideal to show to
PTA's, student advocacy groups, parents, students, "animal" clubs, etc.  It is
available for $8.00 (including postage).  You may order them from:  Betsy
Berwanger, Executive Secretary, CCFLT, bberwanger at vines.colostate.edu.
Thank you.
David Burrous
President-elect, CCFLT

--
David Burrous, Coordinator of Foreign Languages &
Foreign Exchange Students
e.mail:  dburrous at jeffco.k12.co.us
Phone:  303-982-5927
Fax:  303-279-8525
Foreign Language home page:
http://204.98.1.2/isu/language/index.html
Foreign Exchange home page:
http://204.98.1.2/isu/forex/index.html
Address:  Jefferson County Public Schools
Tanglewood Resource Center
13950 West 20th Avenue
PO Box 4001
Golden, CO  80401-0001