Georgian films

I. Christina Sperrle CSperrle at cs.com
Sat Nov 27 04:00:00 UTC 1999

I am sorry to be quibbling, Alexey, but I am an advocate of a non-polluted
Internet environment:

"Ne gorjuj" is based on the mid 19th-century French novel: "Mon oncle
Benjamin" by Claude Tillier. It is about the (mis)adventures of a country
doctor whose deeds include pulling a bone out of the throat of a nobleman
(kniaz' in Russian does not mean king!). Daneliia transposed the material to
beginning 20th-century Georgia.

Christina

In a message dated 11/25/1999 10:41:15 AM Pacific Standard Time,