translation software?

Danko Sipka sipkadan at erols.com
Fri Oct 8 00:32:06 UTC 1999

For information about MT programs, check out the MT Compendium at:

http://www.lim.nl/eamt/archive/compendium.pdf

The following software is listed for Russian:

Russian_English: Language Master, Language Teacher Professional, Lexi-Trans,
Lingvo, LTGold,
MultiLex, PARS, ProMT, Power Translator Pro, Systran (Enterprise, Pro)
Russian_German: ProMT
Russian_Italian: ProMT
Russian_Ukrainian: Language Master, RUMP

The Compendium gives prices for each product and addresses of the producers.

Best,

Danko Sipka