the language

Neil Bermel N.Bermel at sheffield.ac.uk
Wed Oct 20 09:48:44 UTC 1999

If it's truly a source of annoyance to get messages you can't read,
many mail programs (such as Pegasus Mail and Eudora) can easily be
set to filter out messages from a particular address.  You could
identify particular list members who tend to write in Cyrillic and have
your mailer dump those messages straight in the trash.  After you'd
been doing this for a short while, it would achieve much the same goal
as asking the moderator to block them manually, while allowing those
with the _tekhnika_ to do so read on.

Neil