GLPS

murphydt at SLU.EDU murphydt at SLU.EDU
Thu Oct 21 16:28:19 UTC 1999

Dera Jerry,
        A belated thank you note for your response regarding 'glps'
products. Oddly enough, you were the only one to respond, despite the fact
that at one time these programs were widely used. A special thanks, then,
for having taken time out your busy day to answer my query.
        By the way, what are you yourself using these days in lieu of
AVTOR III2? When time permits, I would be interested to know.
        Best, Dave Murphy