GLPS

AATSEEL Exec Director AATSEEL at compuserve.com
Fri Oct 22 01:56:33 UTC 1999

Dave,

I am using a very nice (but not so elegant as GLPS), realtively inexpensive
program called DIALECT, which I got from SmartLink Corp (800/256-4814).  I
also bought COVERTER from them, which enables me to exchange formatted,
bilingual Word files (via email transmittal in .RTF format) with a
colleagues on Windows machines.

You can call SmartLink; they'll be glad to send you a catalog.

Hope that helps,

Jerry

*  *  *  *  *
Gerard L. (Jerry) Ervin
Executive Director, American Ass'n of Teachers of
  Slavic & E European Languages (AATSEEL)
1933 N. Fountain Park Dr., Tucson, AZ 85715 USA
Phone/fax:  520/885-2663
NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS:  AATSEEL at CompuServe.com
AATSEEL Home Page: <http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~aatseel/>
1999 conference:  27-30 December, Chicago, IL
2000 conference:  27-30 December, Washington, DC