GLPS

David T. Murphy murphydt at SLU.EDU
Fri Oct 22 14:45:33 UTC 1999

Dear Jerry,
        Thank you for the prompt response. I shall certainly look into
SmartLink. I regret that I'll not be able to attend the conference this
year, but wish you the best.
        Dave Murphy

>Dave,
>
>I am using a very nice (but not so elegant as GLPS), realtively inexpensive
>program called DIALECT, which I got from SmartLink Corp (800/256-4814).  I
>also bought COVERTER from them, which enables me to exchange formatted,
>bilingual Word files (via email transmittal in .RTF format) with a
>colleagues on Windows machines.
>
>You can call SmartLink; they'll be glad to send you a catalog.
>
>Hope that helps,
>
>Jerry
>
>*  *  *  *  *
>Gerard L. (Jerry) Ervin
>Executive Director, American Ass'n of Teachers of
>  Slavic & E European Languages (AATSEEL)
>1933 N. Fountain Park Dr., Tucson, AZ 85715 USA
>Phone/fax:  520/885-2663
>NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS:  AATSEEL at CompuServe.com
>AATSEEL Home Page: <http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~aatseel/>
>1999 conference:  27-30 December, Chicago, IL
>2000 conference:  27-30 December, Washington, DC

David T. Murphy, Ph.D., Director                        Phone: (314) 977-7180
Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies             Fax:   (314) 977-1602
Saint Louis University                                  Email: murphydt at slu.edu
3800 Lindell Boulevard, Suite 317
PO Box 56907                                            Home:  (314) 664-6068
St. Louis, MO 63156-0907