Intensive study

David Kaiser dwkaiser at midway.uchicago.edu
Fri Oct 22 21:58:50 UTC 1999

One of my students, an International MBA candidate, would like to partake
in intensive Russian language study in Russia this spring quarter, April
through June. He is at the low end of intermediate in terms of language
ability, but he lived there for three years, so his "getting around"
Russian is solid. Any recommendations from anyone? I believe that he is
flexible regarding what city he goes to, as long is it's not too remote.
Thanks for your help.

Dave Kaiser
University of Chicago

"A shared purpose did not claim my identity.
On the contrary, it enlarged my sense of myself."
        Senator John McCain