Intensive study

Tver InterContact Group renyxa at redline.ru
Mon Oct 25 08:08:28 UTC 1999

David:

I would like to recommend Russian Language Institute in Tver. Please
visit our web site at <www.volga.net> We offer intensive language study
year round. The advantages of this school are in a favorable situation
between Moscow and St.Pete, the friendliness of Central Russia town, and
the opportunity to explore the Russian life on one's own living in a
Russian family with the constant encouragement to use only Russian
language throughout the period of study.
Please feel free to ask for details (we can forward detailed information
brochure via e-mail or snail-mail as well as reference addresses of
former students from all over the world.)

Regards,

Marina Oborina
Academic Programs Director
Institute of Russian Language and Culture
Tver InterContact Group, NGO