New kid on the block

stuart ufa at nbnet.nb.ca
Sat Oct 23 01:48:21 UTC 1999

Hello People;
        I just joined this thing- so its all new to me. I'm not even sure about
what I'm supposed to say. Anyway I'm a fourth year Russian language student
at the University of New Brunswick, Canada, and the reason I joined the
list is because I thought I could get some good leads about jobs in Russia,
or just Russian related jobs. Graduation is around the corner and the grand
old abyss yawns before me. If antbody knows of any good sites or just has
advice in general it would be greatly appreciated. I thank you for your
time.

                                                        Stuart Chandler.