New kid on the block

Devin P Browne dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu
Sat Oct 23 05:17:30 UTC 1999

Stuart et al:  What a shake up to the SEELANGS list this is!  To have a
former singing and dancing New Kid On The Block studying Russian in Canada
makes me think that we live in a very exciting world.  Stuart - were you
Donnie Walberg's little brother??

Anyway (please excuse the sorry attempt at late 80's humor above), the
AATSEEL Job Index is one site that you can check out jobs.  It's located
here:

http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~aatseel/jobs/job-index.html

While sometimes I have a hard time keeping on top of it (especially during
the fall when I pick up a night class to teach), I usually update it once
a week or so.  There are also links to other job sites as well.  Also, if
you find any other jobs sites out there that I should include, please let
me know and I'll add them.

Happy hunting!

Devin / Divan

Devin P Browne