INTERNSHIPS

Devin P Browne dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu
Sat Oct 23 05:20:43 UTC 1999

In case anyone has been wondering, I've run out of time in my schedule to
keep the AATSEEL Internship homepage up-to-date.  There aren't that many
that come in, but there's usually a trickle here and there.  If anyone is
interested in picking up this volunteer job, please let me know and I'll
put you in touch w/web master extraordinaire, David Birnbaum, to work out
details.  We really should have someone out there doing this.  Anyone know
of a grad student looking to beef up his/her resume??

Devin / Divan

Devin P Browne
dpbrowne+ at pitt.edu