slogans/enrollment

Emily Tall mllemily at acsu.buffalo.edu
Tue Sep 14 06:46:47 UTC 1999

Thanks to all who proposed slogans to increase enrollment. My enrollment
in Russian 101 did increase, from 7 to 17, but I don't know if it was
due to the slogans. I made flyers from four of them (one was contributed
by a student who worked in our  undergrad enrollment office [stop
picking your nose--start studying Russian (well, undergraduate humor)
and another by the marketing person for our Center for the Arts.
    I have asked a colleague to put them up on the web so you all can
see them and I will let you know when they are up.
    Many thanks!! Emily Tall