Russian vocabulary for the Internet.

Richard Robin rrobin at gwu.edu
Mon Sep 20 14:00:40 UTC 1999

My advice is to order from Kamkin's or Eastview the Russian editions of things
like the Internet for Dummies (Internet dlia chainikov) or other such computer
books. Both places I mentioned have tons of these publications. Another
solution is to join a Russian usenet group (such as relcom.music), where users
regularly talk about the day-to-day use of the web. Just keep in mind that
usenet groups tend to use slang (e.g. mylo for e-mail, konfa for usent group or
list) more than others.

-RR

--
Richard Robin - http://gwis2.circ.gwu.edu/~rrobin