SEEJ Transliteration Preference

Beyer, Tom beyer at jaguar.middlebury.edu
Tue Sep 28 11:21:31 UTC 1999

 For the past two years I have required authors in my Middlebury Russian
Series to replace transliteration with the actual Russian text. It looks
better, computers make it simple and I suspect the reding or deciphering of
transliteraiton will becme a lost art very quickly

Tom Beyer
Middlebury College