Onegin translation

Chris Cosner ccosner at YAHOO.COM
Fri Dec 8 00:25:26 UTC 2000

Dear Seelangers,
        Please continue to reply off-list. I will try to sum
up the information I have gathered and report back.
Regarding the Mitchell translation of Onegin (which I
haven't seen), if anyone is interested, a description
of Vol. 11 of Modern Poetry in Translation (Summer
1997) can be found at
http://www.kcl.ac.uk/humanities/cch/mpt/MPTissues.htm#11
If your library does not carry the journal,
information on purchasing back issues can be found at
http://www.kcl.ac.uk/humanities/cch/mpt/mpt.htm

Best regards,
Chris Cosner