Ukrainian Books

Adrian Wanner ajw3 at PSU.EDU
Fri Dec 8 16:38:22 UTC 2000

Dear SEELANGers:

I have copies of the Tychyna and Vynnychuk books listed below on hand
and can ship them out immediately. I can also take orders for the
bilingual poetry anthology described below and should be able to ship
in early to mid-January as soon as they arrive. I only have two
copies of that on hand. I've enclosed a mail order form below. The
books will be sold in January at a slightly higher price via
Webster's Bookstore in State College, which has their own website.

Thanks,

Michael Naydan

MAIL ORDER FORM
Number of Copies

__________ @$13 each including postage and handling for the paperback
edition of Yuri Vynnychuk, "The Windows of Time Frozen and Other
Stories." Michael M. Naydan trans.  Lviv: Klasyka Publishers, 2000.
272 pages.

__________$25  each including postage and handling for paperback
edition. Pavlo Tychyna. "The Complete Early Poetry Collections of
Pavlo Tychyna." Michael M. Naydan trans.  Lviv: Klasyka Publishers,
2000. 430 pages. A bilingual edition. Besides translations of
Tychyna's first five collections of poetry, the volume contains
introductions by Michael Naydan and Viktor Neborak as well as over
200 footnotes to the texts.

__________$35 each including postage and handling for the hardback
edition of "The Complete Early Poetry Collections of Pavlo Tychyna."

__________$45  each including postage and handling for the hardback
edition of "A Hundred Years of Youth: A Bilingual Anthology of 20th
Century Ukrainian Poetry" (Lviv: Litopys Publishers, 2000). An
878-page hardback edition edited by Olha Luchuk and Michael Naydan.
100 of the best 20th century Ukrainian poets are included in the
volume in the translations of 41 different translators. The volume
includes introductory materials by Mykola Ilnytsky, Olha Luchuk and
Michael Naydan along with extensive biographical notes on all 100
poets and translators by Dr. Luchuk and Dr. Naydan.

For further information contact Michael Naydan at Box 8006/State
College, PA 16803 (phone:814-865-1675; email--tychyna at aol.com).

Total Amount Enclosed _________________. Please make checks payable
to Michael Naydan. All amounts are in American dollars.

VOLUME(S) TO BE SENT TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:

______________________________________
Name

______________________________________
Street

______________________________________
City                              State           Zipcode

email address                         area code and phone

Professor Michael M. Naydan
Germanic and Slavic Languages and Literatures
303 Burrowes Bldg.
The Pennsylvania State University
University Park, PA 16802
email:  mmn3 at psu.edu