On Behalf Of Evgenii Bershtein

Camelot Marshall cmarshal at BRYNMAWR.EDU
Mon Dec 18 23:26:17 UTC 2000

Dear Professor Bershtein,
A few days ago, I was made aware of your student who will be going to
Ukraine to do sociolinguistic research on Ukrainian Russian diglossia. I
would like to hear more about your student's project, as I recently
completed my dissertation which focused on post-Soviet language policy and
language utilization patterns of Kyivan youth. In addition, I would be
happy to help your student with the knowledge and resources I gained during
my research in Ukraine. Please have your student contact me.
Sincerely,
Camelot Marshall
Instructor of Russian
Bryn Mawr College