Interlanguage errors towards Russian?

Kenneth E Udut simplify3 at JUNO.COM
Fri Feb 4 02:08:23 UTC 2000

Dear SEELANGERs,

[I hope I haven't overstayed my welcome here!]

Are there any resources containing
interlanguage errors of adults learning
Russian language?

I have found resources listing interlanguage
errors of adults learning English (quite
numerous online, in fact, the best being
Larry Selinker's website, I believe, but there
were a few others) -- but nothing so far has
cropped up for errors of adult learners of Russian.

Of course, it is highly contreversial stuff.
[because the next leap of logic might be
that interlanguage errors are inevitable no
matter what language one is coming from, and
that they occur in the same order, and so on
from there, much as how no children master
irregularities before mastering regularities
of the grammar of the language].

Thank you, once again.  You are an invaluable resource!

-Kenneth
kenneth.udut at spcorp.com, simplify3 at juno.com