Stress question

Rachel Slayman slayman at FAS.HARVARD.EDU
Mon Feb 14 01:18:38 UTC 2000

        Just to complicate things...  I have only heard mikrovolNOVaia
pech'/mikrovolNOVka.
        The "Tolkovyi slovar' russkogo iazyka kontsa XX vv."
(Rossiiskaia akademiia nauk, Institut lingvisticheskikh issledovanij,
1998) lists two (synonymous) adjectives  "mikrovolNOVyi" and
"mikrovolnoVOI", so I suppose it's take your pick. As a footnote, the
first example of usage for this entry is "mikrovolnovaia pech'" (with no
stress indicated).