Byliny

Alexander Boguslawski ABoguslawski at ROLLINS.EDU
Wed Feb 16 16:29:24 UTC 2000

Dear Seelangers,

Is anyone out there aware of the existence of some recordings of
byliny?  I am looking for a few fragments of  the most popular byliny,
perhaps Sadko, Ilia and the Nightingale, etc.
If you have such recordings and could make me a tape, I would greatly
appreciate it.  Please respond off list, unless you know a source for
recordings which would be of interest to all.  Thanks a lot in advance,

Alexander Boguslawski
Rollins College