AATSEEL Website--Call for Contributors

David J. Galloway djg11 at CORNELL.EDU
Mon Feb 28 17:29:56 UTC 2000

Dear Seelangers:

The AATSEEL website (http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~aatseel/) has recently
begun a reorganization and renovation.  We are currently redesigning the
site and attempting to bring all the content up to date.  However, in order
to do this we depend heavily on volunteers.   We are always looking for
contributors who will maintain parts of the site, but at this time in
particular we would like to invite you to consider taking on a page or two,
depending on your area of interest.  Your contribution will help keep the
site useful and current.  Graduate students, independent scholars, staff,
and faculty are all equally welcome.  You may invest your time as you
wish--either in creating/maintaining a subject page which follows your
personal interests or in helping to maintain a current page which needs
attention.

Suggestions for content are always appreciated, but in most cases more
valuable than the suggestion would be an offer to develop and maintain that
content :)   We are all volunteers, so any outside effort/input is
extremely desirable.

If you would like to assist in maintaining this resource, please contact us
at the email addresses below.

Best,

Marta Deyrup (deyrupma at shu.edu)
David J. Galloway (djg11 at cornell.edu)