Cyrillic Language Kit and the iMac

Dianna Murphy murphy.386 at osu.edu
Tue Jan 4 20:59:11 UTC 2000

Dear Seelangers,

HELP!

I recently installed the Cyrillic Language Kit on a new iMac.
Unfortunately, I can't get it to recognize any Cyrillic text from documents
created using an older version of the Language Kit on a Mac Performa.  I'm
using MS Word on both machines (6.0 and whatever comes with Office 98).

I would deeply appreciate any advice or suggestions!  Please respond
off-list to murphy.386 at osu.edu.

Thank you!
Dianna Murphy

**********
Department of Slavic and E. European Languages and Literatures
The Ohio State University

Department of Modern Foreign Languages
Ohio Wesleyan University

361 Olentangy St.
Columbus, OH  43202
(614) 267-9437
murphy.386 at osu.edu

                           **** ATTENTION ****

The SEELANGS list is moving servers on January 3, 2000.  Please visit the
following URL for a complete description of the changes and how you will
be affected:

                 http://members.home.net/lists/seelangs/