Non Fiction in Russian

Richard Robin rrobin at gwu.edu
Wed Jan 5 22:25:12 UTC 2000

Applause to Tony Anemone for finding an attested form in answer to the
"non-fiction" query!

SEELANGS gets lots of Kak po-russki riddles. I'll archive any attested finds at
the GW site: http://www.gwu.edu/~slavic/nrs. In that vein can anyone name the
page where Pelevin uses "message" in direct Cyrillic transliteration (minus the
silent e: MESSAG, I'm pretty sure) in Generation P? I'd like to snag that one
as well.

-Rich Robin

--
Richard Robin - http://gwis2.circ.gwu.edu/~rrobin
German and Slavic Dept.

                           **** ATTENTION ****

The SEELANGS list is moving servers on January 5, 2000.  Please visit the
following URL for a complete description of the changes and how you will
be affected:

                 http://members.home.net/lists/seelangs/

                       (Apologies for the delay)