Tsvetaeva Works' Translators Seminar

Denis Akhapkine denis at DA2938.SPB.EDU
Wed Jan 19 21:39:50 UTC 2000

Dear colleagues!
Irma Kudrova asked me to make this announcement.

>>From 10 to 14 of May, 2000, Marina Tsvetaeva's Museum in Moscow is arranging
a Tsvetaeva works' translators seminar. Translators are
invited to link up with Irma Kudrova immediately by the e-mail:
irma at IK5300.spb.edu.
NB! The Museum can't pay travel, location or any others expenses.

We're also searching for some addresses of those translators:

R.Marciniak /Poland/
W.Slobodnik /Poland/
A.Slucky /Poland/
Маrie Luise Bott /Germany/
Каterine Graciadei /Italy/
Veronique Lossky /France, Paris/
Ilma Rakusa   /Switzerland, Zurich University/
Felix Ingold /Publishing House Munchen - Wien - Hanser/
J. Zambor   /Slovakija/
V. Radinska /Bulgaria/
N. Popova /Bulgaria/
?. Lilova /Bulgaria/

Everyone, who'd like to take part in the planned seminar,
or owns any information about people from the list above, please mail to
Irma Kudrova (irma at IK5300.spb.edu) or me.

Thanks in advanse

Denis

Denis Akhapkine                                 phone +7 (812) 552-9750 (home)
Phd Student                                     e-mail denis at da2938.spb.edu
Department of Russian Language
Faculty of Philology
Saint-Petersburg State University