Job in Dublin for a Polish speaker

Anna Rakityanskaya rakitya at MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU
Wed Jul 12 16:11:59 UTC 2000

Dear friends,

Some time ago I have posted an ad for a job as an International sales
Coordinator at National Instruments for a Polish speaker. After having
received a lot of inquiries about this position Ellen O'Dwyer from the NI's
office in Dublin asked me to stress the fact that the POSITION IS LOCATED
IN DUBLIN, IRELAND. Please consider this fact when applying.

I am posting the job description and the contact information again, just in
case.

-----------------------------------
National Instruments
International Sales Co-ordinator

Responsibilities include total support to Eastern European customers by
answering and processing customer calls, handling purchase orders,
returns,  providing status, tracking orders and giving product lead times.
Other responsibilities include customer follow up for
seminars and events and other internal requests.   This position will also
offer
 support to the District Sales Managers in Eastern Europe.

Skill requirements include the ability to work in a fast-paced environment,
excellent organisation skills and strong oral and written
communication skills. The ability to work independently is a must, in addition
the familiarity with the business environment in other
European countries would be advantageous.  Follow up and interpersonal skills
are required.

Fluency in Polish is a requirement and the ability to speak Czech and other
Eastern European languages would be advantageous.

Please apply to:

ellen.odwyer at ni.com

or

National Instruments
Willsborough Industrial Estate
Clonshaugh
Dublin 17

Att: Ellen O'Dwyer

 Anna Rakityanskaya
 Bibliographer, Center for Russian, East European and Eurasian Studies
 General Libraries - Cataloging
 PCL 2.300; S5453
 University of Texas
 Austin, TX 78713-8916