Vasil Bykau in dire straights

anon at example.com anon at example.com
Wed Mar 1 11:15:26 UTC 2000

Dear Seelangers,

I have just received information that famous Soviet/Belarussian writer
Vasil Bykau (Vasil' Bykov) lives now in exile in Berlin, Germany. He is
sick and lacks money for a medical treatment. Those willing to donate to
the writer could do so by transferring money to:

Konto Nr/Account # 0940205645
Berliner Sparkasse
BLZ 100 500 00
Verwendungszweck: fuer Vasil Bukau

I'll try to find out more on the case and report it to the list.

Yours,
Leonid.