Vasil Bykau in dire straights

Wladzimier Katkowski VLK960 at CJ.AUBG.BG
Wed Mar 1 14:37:30 UTC 2000

Zdorova!

Ochen izviniajus, shto ja takoy poganenkiy correspondent, I mean the
fact that I haven't replied to your emails for such a long time ;(. I
am sorry, man. How is life? Where did you learn about Bykaw? Ya
nadeyus, eto ne shutka ili maxinatsya (ja uzhe etot tvoj mailik
forwardnul na neskolko belaruskix listov). Anyway, I only knew that he
was in Germany and nothing more than that. Kak tvoy univer? How is
everything? U menia vse bolee-menee v poriadke. Uchus, potixu ishu
rabotu, pivko pju vremia ot vremeni ;)...

Best,
W.K.

P.S. Jonada sends her greetings.