Seeking information re Prof. Gleb Struve (fwd)

Donald Barton Johnson chtodel at HUMANITAS.UCSB.EDU
Tue Mar 7 00:15:39 UTC 2000

From: "Evgenij B. Belodubrovskij" <Pushkin at EB2951.spb.edu>
        The State University of Sankt-Peterburg
----------------

        Profesor Gleb Struve at the University of California at Berkeley
was the preeminent scholar of Russian emigre literature. He was also
Vladimir Nabokov's long-time friend and did much to promote the latter's
career.
        I am writing the first bibiography of Struve and would like
to hear from Struve's former colleagues, friends, and students with
information and reminiscences on any aspect of his life in Russia,
England, and the U.S. Letters, poems, photographs, et cet. would be
especially welcome.

        I may be contacted at the e-mail address
above. My regular mailing address is :

195 274 Sankt-Peterburg
Prospekt Kul'tury d. 17, kv. 10
Belodobrovskomu, Evgeniyu