Cyrillic in WP 9

Daniel Rancour-Laferriere darancourlaferriere at UCDAVIS.EDU
Thu Mar 23 23:01:18 UTC 2000

Jason,
I've got the same problem.  Wordperfect techies finally admitted to me that
it is a "known problem," and that they MIGHT have a patch for it from the
Corel site by 1 April.

Cheers,

Daniel Rancour-Laferriere