"to go"

Loren A. BILLINGS billingl at SPOT.COLORADO.EDU
Tue May 16 16:46:46 UTC 2000

I concur with Russian _s soboi_ (= _s soboj_), although I'm not that
familiar with the recent fast-food lingo in Russia.  This was certainly the
way to say it back in the late 1980s and early 1990s.

--Loren Billings <loren.billings at colorado.edu>