Russian Television

SCOLA Staff scola at CREIGHTON.EDU
Thu May 25 12:22:02 UTC 2000

SCOLA carries Russsian News via the internet at www.scola.org then
clicking on the "Live Video Streaming" icon.  Real Player Freeware is
required to use the streaming.  We also offer programming from
Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Kazakhstan, Estonia, Romania, Czech Republic,
Lithuania, Latvia, Poland, Slovenia, Croatia, and Uzbekistan.

I apologize in advance if some of the countries listed above don't fit
into the Slavic  or East European Language category (or if I left any
out that SCOLA carries.  Our entire program schedules are also on our
website listed above.  Times are in US Central Time (- six hours GMT).

Joe Gulizia
SCOLA Video Production Manager and Internet Coordinator