Book search

AHetzer hetzer at UNI-BREMEN.DE
Thu May 25 19:02:20 UTC 2000

Mary Delle LeBeau wrote:

> Dear SEELANGS:
>
> Can anyone suggest how I might find a copy of two books that seem to be out
> of print?  I would be happy to find a used copy.
>
>      Daum and Schenk, The Russian Verb
>      Fasmir, Dictionary of Etymology
>
> Thanking you in advance for your assistance,
>
> Mary Delle LeBeau

Perhaps the original German Edition of Max Vasmer's Russisches
Etymologisches Wörterbuch (later on translated into Russian in USSR) is
still available at C. Winter (publishing house) Heidelberg.

Daum & Schenk: Russische Verben, is a reference book, originally
published in GDR. As far as I know it is distributed now by
Langenscheidt (Munich & Berlin), since that publisher has bought the
Enzyklopädie Verlag, Leipzig.

Kind regards
AHetzer
--