FWD: Vasnetsov's painting

George Mitrevski mitrege at AUBURN.EDU
Thu May 25 18:52:28 UTC 2000

Yet another request for info. Please respond directly to original sender.

>===== Original Message From Tatiana <tatiana at ct.ufsm.br> =====

One of our Brazilian freinds is interested in Russian art. It has started
with a collection of Russian stamps. Vasnetsov's The Worrior at the
Crossroads facinated him so much that he commissioned a reproduction of the
painting to the local artist. But the artist cannot reproduce the
inscription on the stone. He would also like to know the actual size of
this work of art. I'll appreceate any details you can share with me.
Looking forward to your response.
Sincerely,
Tatiana
tatiana at ct.ufsm.br

Dr. George Mitrevski        office: 334-844-6376
Foreign Languages              fax: 334-844-6378
6030 Haley Center           e-mail: mitrege at auburn.edu
Auburn University        voicemail: 435-806-7037
Auburn, AL 36849-5204

Web: http://www.auburn.edu/~mitrege/
Buy my used books in Macedonian, Russian and other Slavic languages:
http://semiology.safeshopper.com/