How safe is Moscow for Americans? .. plus some comments and advices 'from the other side' - 2

Alexandre Bougakov bougakov at MAIL.RU
Wed May 31 17:09:45 UTC 2000

P.S. After posting my first message with advices I have found a nice
website "Russia for Visitors" http://gorussia.about.com/travel/gorussia/ -
it is in English. Lots of useful info, answers to common questions, etc.

Alan, you can check
http://gorussia.about.com/travel/gorussia/library/weekly/aa091899.htm - it
is "How dangerous is Russian crime" article on this site.

And forget about "unusually cold May" (words from the first page of this
website) - it is actually +27C behind my window!! If it is "cold", I'm
chinese pilot!!

Sincerely yours,
Alexandre Bougakov <mailto:bougakov at mail.ru>
Student of the sociological faculty of the Higher School of Economics
(http://www.hse.ru/fakultet/sociology/default.html), Moscow, Russian
Federation
My website is http://SocioLink.narod.ru/ (thousands of sociology related
links on the Web
- in Russian, Microsoft Internet Explorer 4 or higher is required)
My PGP key ID is 0x97F20C99, Key Fingerprint is C83C 5998 F43A BEB7 70DF
 B8FC CC5E 960E 97F2 0C99 (PGP version is 6.0.2i)