A poem (Russian)

Anna Rakityanskaya rakitya at MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU
Wed Oct 11 15:05:39 UTC 2000

Andrei Voznesenskii, "Snachala":

vy proshloi liubvi ne gonite,
vy s nei postupite gumanno -
kak loshad' ee pristrelite.
Ne vyzhit'. Ne nado obmana.

(You can see the whole poem for example in "Vypusti ptitsu!",
"Sovremennik", 1974.)

 Anna Rakityanskaya
 Bibliographer, Center for Russian, East European and Eurasian Studies
 Russian and East European Network Information Center  (REENIC) coordinator
 General Libraries - Cataloging
 PCL 2.300; S5453
 University of Texas
 Austin, TX 78713-8916