Dictionary/phrasebook writing offer

Lvisson at AOL.COM Lvisson at AOL.COM
Sun Oct 29 16:45:14 UTC 2000

    If anyone knows the following languages - or knows someone who does –
Hippocrene Books is looking for people to write small dictionary/phrasebooks
for the following languages (into English).  All details are available from
Hippocrene at the following e-mail:  contact at hippocrenebooks.com
  If interested, please contact Hippocrene, not me. I'm just posting to try
and find people who might want to do this.
Lynn Visson
Languages are:  Armenian, Bengali, Corsican, Dutch, Gujarati, Hausa, Hindi,
French Cajun, Hungarian, Korean, Maharathi, Mongolian, Navajo, PA Dutch,
Pushtu, Quebecois, Swahili, Tamil, Telegu, Urdu, Vietnamese, Yoruba.