in which library?

Elisabeth Ghysels ElisabethG at YUCOM.BE
Sat Sep 2 10:05:34 UTC 2000

For a study on E.N. Trubeckoy we are in search of the following material,
which we can't locate. I would be grateful for any hint on which  library
(European, or willing to copy and fax or mail) might have some of these
sources. Any other suggestion concerning availability of these materials or
other hints are also welcome of course. The texts we are searching at the
moment are:

1a)(E.N.Trubeckoi) Vospominanija. Opublikovano posmertno. Sofija, 1921, 195
str. Doklady, publicnye lekcii, pojavivciesja vvide otdelnyh brosjur mezdu
1914 i 1916 gg.
(found in this form in a bibliography on  E.N. Trubeckoi)
1b) A. Trubeckoi (Editor): Knjaz E.N.T. Vospominanija. Sofija 1922
(found in this form in another bibliography; I'm not sure, whether 1a) and
1b) are not identical despite the small differences)

2) E.N. Trubeckoi: Smysl Zisni. Moskva 1918, VI+232str.; (or the second
edition which appeared in Berlin in 1922)

3) E.N. Trubeckoi (or Trubetzkoy): Die religiöse Weltanschauung der
altrussischen Ikonenmalerei, herausgegeben und eingeleitet von Nicolaus von
Arseniew, Paderborn 1927

4) F. Praxl: Die Rechtfertigung Gottes nach E.N. Trubetzkoy. München 1965
(Dissertation)

5) V.V. Zenkovskii: Istorija russkoj filosofii, Band II. Paris 1950

6) B. Schultze: Russische Denker. Ihre Stellung zu Christus, Kirche und
Papsttum. Wien 1950

7) N. von Bubnoff (editor): Russische Religionsphilosophen. Dokumente.
Heidelberg 1956

8) Knyaz' Evgenii Trubeckoi. Tri ocherka o russkoi ikone, M. 91g.

Thanks very much,

Dr. Nikolaus Lutz-Dettinger
Spichtenberg 7
B 9681 Nukerke