in which library?

Rolf Fieguth Rolf.Fieguth at UNIFR.CH
Mon Sep 4 07:54:31 UTC 2000

You have a good chance to find most, if not all the titles you are seeking,
using
http://kvk.ubka.uni-karlsruhe.de/

Make a cross on every library catalog which is indicated there.

You can give in "Trubetzkoy" or "Trubeckoj". When reading the result list,
do not forget to click on "Weitere Treffer".

Good luck, Rolf Fieguth