SLAVICA web site updated

Michael Yadroff myadroff at INDIANA.EDU
Sun Sep 10 00:40:42 UTC 2000

Dear SEELANGers,

these days we updated our web site again (actually we do it regularly now :) ).
Please visit the home page at http://www.slavica.com and bookmark it.
You can navigate easily from there.

We try to keep it backward compatible, and therefore we don't use
anything fancy in doing our web pages (however sometimes it's not
really easy :) ). For example, I used the javascript trick to
navigate through pages for Svetlana Rakic's book "Serbian Icons from
Bosnia-Herzegovina" (not all the pages are ready yet). Please let us
know if you have any troubles with them.

Michael (Misha) Yadroff