russian amazon.com

Andrew Jameson a.jameson at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Mon Sep 25 10:23:40 UTC 2000

Panorama of Russia's latest list heading:
----------
From: Panorama of Russia <mbraun at channel1.com>
To: Recipient list suppressed
Subject: Catalog Supplement #191
Date: 25 September 2000 03:06

Issue #191, 24 September, 2000

PANORAMA OF RUSSIA specializes in non-fiction, predominantly reference
publications from Russia and the New Independent States. These include
books, periodicals, manuscripts, CD's and other electronic products from
academic and commercial publishers. The fields we cover are philosophy and
religion, government and politics, military and legal affairs, humanities,
literary history and criticism, history, and social sciences.

We can be found on the world wide web at http://www.panrus.com/, where we
have our full catalog, including books and 3,000 periodicals. Our 2001
periodicals catalog can be found at http://www.panrus.com/periodic.htm.

Panorama's lists are very informative and clear and they select only
titles of academic worth. I have dealt with them from UK using credit
card and found them absolutely reliable.
I receive no benefit from this recommendation.
Andrew Jameson
Chair, Russian Committee, ALL
Languages and Professional Development
1 Brook Street, Lancaster LA1 1SL UK