TRANSLATION PROBLEMS: REPLIES

Yoshimasa Tsuji yamato at YT.CACHE.WASEDA.AC.JP
Wed Apr 11 09:24:06 UTC 2001

Hello,
   I have noticed something. I have heard "drug" being used in the
sense of a "boyfriend". Perhaps, it may be a new usage.
   I have often heard the term "v grazhdanskom brake" meaning they
live separately but have steady relations without the registration.
   At first I thought it meant a marriage outside the church, but
found myself mistaken.

Cheers,
Tsuji