Siberia and Russian literature

Giampaolo Gandolfo gpgandolfo at IOL.IT
Fri Apr 27 08:18:58 UTC 2001

        Some ten years ago I photocopied an article on this subject,
but i have lost it, and I don't even remember in what journal it was
printed. Can anyone help me in recalling author, title and journal?
Any other suggestion would be welcome. The period I am particularly
interested in is 1800-1850. Thank you.
        Sincerely
                        Giampaolo Gandolfo