Letters of invitation

Natalie O. Kononenko nkm at UNIX.MAIL.VIRGINIA.EDU
Fri Apr 27 17:36:20 UTC 2001

Dear Jim (and other subscribers to the list),
        The mails are notoriously unreliable.  Have your
invitation faxed.  Just recently, I requested an invitation
from Ukraine.  I asked for a letter and asked for a fax, too,
just in case.  Fax came promptly.  The letter, sent registered
mail, took something like 2 weeks.
        The other option is various agencies that arrange
travel and stays in Russia.  At least one or 2 responded to my
post to SEELANGS asking about getting visas here or in Moscow.

Natasha