dorogie studenty

Denis Crnkovic cronk at GAC.EDU
Wed Feb 7 20:32:00 UTC 2001

And there is the perfect example of why you have to keep the techies in
line. Looks like the tech support person who (just yesterday) set up my
class e-mail lists goofed and somehow mixed up my SEELANGS alias with my
class aliases. Language support?????  English anyone?? Javascript??

Sorry for sending you all an assignemnt you don't need. I apologize, but
only in the name of our tech support staff....

DC

P.S. the quiz is next Tuesday.